Extension Release is our most popular hair extension tape remover. It’s famous for working very fast. It’s also alcohol based so it doesn’t leave residue. It won’t disintegrate and melt your tapes into a mess. It will leave the tape intact so you can peel it off in one piece.
- Fast Acting
Directions: Spray Adhesive Release on adhesive tape bonds. Breakdown will begin within a few minutes. The release time will depend on prior adhesive build-up. Remove residue, and clarify if needed. Avoid skin contact for extended periods of time.
Ingredients: Medical Grade Dimethylcarbinol, Mineral Oil, propylene Glycol, FD&C B1
Applicator: Spray On
Weight: 4oz (118ml)
Type of Use: Cleaning
Technical Grade Dimethylcarbinol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Product is flammable. Store in a cool and dry location.
- Keep out of eyes, In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.